Gus* Atwood Bi-Sectional
The Atwood Bi-Sectional is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back and arms, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout.ë_ Alternatively, the chaise can be easily separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge.ë_ The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs.ë_ The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSCëå-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacronëå-wrapped to maintain shape
- Solid wood base/legs areë_Walnut finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried, FSCëå-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam